Established in early 2011, General Assembly is an educational institution that transforms thinkers into creators through education in technology, business and design.
I am currently a current student at General Assembly in DC as a part of their User Experience Design Immersive. By the end of this course I will have had hands on experience:
- Implementing user research tactics to gain a deeper understanding of what users need and want.
- Identifying the best ways to organize information on a given site or app.
- Designing a digital product that behaves intuitively and brings joy and function to users.
- Utilizing visual design in order to make beautiful digital products.
- Explaining your process through the use of sketches, wireframes, and presentations.
- Collaborating with design teams to see a project from start to finish.